Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week 12: Wrap up ; social networks

We are unable to access Facebook, due to council's IT restrictions.
I looked at MySpace and managed to find my Swiss brother-in-laws 'space', with all his great photos in a slideshow (this was one thing I was unable to do earlier in the course - all I ended up with was the space on my blog, but with nothing in it!).

I have found the course a bit of a battle, as, due to intermittent leave periods, I have not been able to evenly allocate the time to it, and I also misunderstood the purpose of the blog & so ended up with some messy postings.
Still, it has all been a huge, new experience for me and I look forward to getting together with my work colleagues to discuss practical ways in which to implement some of these new ideas.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I am glad you persisted with the course and found it useful.

Ellen (PLS)